It is made from a blend of sustainable natural products, combining resins, linseed oil, cork, wood-flour, limestone and natural pigments and is available in a range of 54 colors.
Extremely hard wearing, CLL suitable for commercial and residential applications, particularly where there are high levels of foot traffic, such as healthcare, education, retail, hotels and public buildings.
1. The liquid lino and binding agent are mixed thoroughly
2. The CLL is poured onto the prepared sub-floor
3. It is spread with a notched trowel and the CLL self-levels
4. Wearing special spikes, the installer back rolls the material with a spiked roller to remove surface tension and produce a smooth finish
5. The CLL is left to harden overnight
6.The following morning the Protectshield topcoat sealant is poured and spread over the CLL using a micro-fiber roller
“I am beyond pleased with the flooring! Nothing but compliments keep rolling in! I have shown the floor to at least 4 different prospects!”
Denise Stonecipher, Senior Concerns